Digital Marketer (Kickstarter)
Hi! We’re Pilla. We love independent hospitality and we work with local venues to help them start, run and grow.
We’re looking for somebody to join our marketing team in Liverpool. Somebody who can help us connect with more people online. That means through social media, facebook groups and all the other places that hospitality people hang out online.
This role is ideal for somebody looking to start a career in marketing. We’re looking for outgoing, positive people who love spending time online. As part of the role, we will develop your digital marketing skills so that you can channel your energy most effectively.
You’ll be working around hospitality all day long, so ideally you’ll have a genuine interest in the industry (foodies welcome) – if you’ve worked in hospitality before, even better.
Who do we want on our team?
- You’ll be an excellent written communicator so that you can connect best with others online
- You’ll be self-motivated and determined to do your best every day
- You’ll be organised and can work independently
- Previous marketing experience isn’t required, but you’ll have a desire in developing a marketing career and will be interested in how the industry works
- You’ll be professional, positive, kind, and bring your own unique energy, fun and great attitude to work every day
- This role is being advertised through the Kickstarter programme so applicants must be 16-24 years old and claiming Universal Credit
What’s on offer?
- The chance to join an exciting start up and the opportunity to rise through the ranks and build a career with us
- Training in marketing and other personal development areas where needed
- Located in Liverpool’s Albert Dock
- Full time hours
- A four day week (Tues – Fri)
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally
- Pilla is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion
- There is no closing date for this role